Terms of Services
By registering for Expresstrainmail you agree that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.
You may only register for one Expresstrainmail account.
Members MUST use their LEGAL NAME when registering. Users identified as NOT USING their LEGAL NAME will be suspended pending a review.
We do not provide services or sell products to children. By using Expresstrainmail, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older. If you are below the age of 18, you may not use Expresstrainmail unless and until you have provided a signed document by your legal guardian that specifically permits and allows you to become a FREE member only.
Persons under the age of 18 will only be able to acquire units of advertising and will not be able to participate in any contests that may be promoted until you are above the age of 18 and have provided proof of becoming 18 years of age or older.
If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information other than the above-mentioned letter. Never under any circumstances should you divulge any personal information regarding or pertaining to your location, phone, or pictures to anyone via any Chatroom that may be incorporated with Expresstrainmail.
You may not promote Expresstrainmail in a way that could be considered spamming. You may only promote your referral URL and/or other promotional material in other mailers, traffic exchanges, or advertising programs that allow it. Promoting Expresstrainmail in a way that could be considered spamming will result in the removal of your Expresstrainmail account and possible legal action.
Users are completely responsible for the content they promote using Expresstrainmail. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the right to promote a URL, and any content it contains. Expresstrainmail is not responsible if a user is in violation of another legal agreement, copyright infringement, or any other issues.
Splash pages, and the artwork for them, are the artistic and intellectual property of the person who created them and may not be used without their permission. The only exception are banners, emails, and splash pages that are part of Expresstrainmail affiliate toolbox.
Using splash pages, ads, and graphics that clearly belong to someone else without their permission is against our TOS and will not be tolerated. Offenders may have their account suspended or removed.
Before submitting a URL to Expresstrainmail, please read these rules very carefully and make sure your URL does not violate any of them. If you violate any of these rules, your site will be deleted along with any credits assigned to them. Your Expresstrainmail account may also be deleted.
* All sites must be at least 90% English. All others will not be allowed unless there is a visible translator.
* No sites with illegal activity.
* No frame-breaking sites.
* No ads with hidden I-frames.
* No viruses, trojans, or spyware.
* No adult content, must be family-friendly.
* No randomizers, matrix, pyramid, Ponzi scheme, "get rich quick" schemes or cyclers, or PTP pages.
* No revenue share (frequently called revshares) programs.
* No "cash-gifting" programs. These are illegal in many countries, including the United States.
* No HYIPs or "investment autosurfs". These are illegal in most countries, including the United States.
* No alerts, confirmations, prompts... no more than one exit-pop up allowed.
* No Auto Play Audio Or Video - All Must Have On/Off Switch!
* No "banner farms".
* Expresstrainmail has the full right to delete any site that is inappropriate or questionable.
YOU MAY NOT:
* Use robot/auto surf software of any kind.
* Promote Immoral, Illegal, or Illicit websites.
* Promote Adult, Hate, Racist or any kind of material that will cause offense.
* Any language other than English as the predominant language.
* Use an auto-responder email that automatically answers your email such as
spam arrest, SpamCop, mail blocks, etc.
* Use an email address that prohibits the receipt of emails from Expresstrainmail for any reason.
* Send unsolicited email attempting to promote Expresstrainmail
* Refuse delivery of, or fail to read mail from Expresstrainmail
If you do, your account will be suspended and any credits/services, including both Free and Paid services, will be lost.
Only one person is allowed to use one account. That means that surfing 24 hours straight is a no-no.
You acknowledge Expresstrainmail is not an investment program, multi-level marketing program, High Yield Investment Program, "auto-surf", randomizer, matrix, pyramid, Ponzi scheme, "get rich quick" scheme, or other similar venture. You acknowledge you will not use our service for the promotion of any illegal immoral or illicit purpose. If you do not accept these terms you must leave this site immediately.
By continuing to use this site you are bound by this agreement and you agree that you will keep all information provided by this site confidential. You are not allowed to copy or comment or take any action that may devalue the site's service and accept any damages or costs thereof such breach including any agent or company that you may be associated with.
The user agrees not to operate hardware or software designed to bypass the systems developed by Expresstrainmail for the benefit of all its users.
To receive commission payments from Expresstrainmail, members must use their real/legal name. Your payment processor name and your registered name at Expresstrainmail must match to receive payments. At any time, we may ask for proof of ID to verify your legal identity.
Individuals or businesses reaching an amount of $600 or more within a year will require to file a W-9 Form before any more commissions will be paid to the individual or business.
PAYMENTS and REFUNDS
All payments made for credits, upgrades and all other purchases made on Expresstrainmail are absolutely final and nonrefundable.
If you have a problem with regards to any aspect of your purchase contact admin and they will be able to provide you with an answer normally within 48 hours.
Refund requests will absolutely NOT be honored under any circumstances.
Any payment Chargebacks and or payment disputes will result in the immediate suspension of your account and will likely result in your details being submitted for central banning across the LFM network.
Requests for payment to verified payment processor accounts may be made through the support ticket system and may take up to 30 days, although usually within 72 hours. Payouts to active members will be made in the order received. Repeated requests for the same payout will push the request further down in the queue.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You and Expresstrainmail are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Expresstrainmail. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Expresstrainmail. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the program.
CONDITIONS OF USE
As a condition of use, the member promises not to use the Services of Expresstrainmail that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the Member agrees not to use the services of Expresstrainmail:
* To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person, be it the owner, admin, staff, and other members of the said site;
* To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
* To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information of any owner/member;
* To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL;
* To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against members'/owners' photographs, images, splash pages or to earn more credits/c@sh in an attempt to defraud the Site;
* To post copyrighted content that does not belong to the member, with exception to Blogs, where you may post such content with explicit mention of the author's name and a link to the source of the content.
Expresstrainmail will never rent, sell, trade, or otherwise share your information with anyone at any time unless required by law.
By signing up for Expresstrainmail you agree to receive admin emails and promo emails from other members through the Expresstrainmail system.
Automated cheating software and VPN or Proxy use is not permitted.
We reserve the right to review accounts and suspend them for fraudulent suspicious activity.
Expresstrainmail reserves the right to amend its terms of service at any time.